Reuben and Marge Lange

4/20/19: Reuben and Marge Lange (Twin Cities)  – Lighting struck the Langes home on Thursday and caused a fire to break out.  Thankfully they were not hit by the lightning, but it was close. The fire destroyed two rooms before the fire department got it out.  They are not able to live there at this time, but were finally able to enter and remove some items. Other items are still buried under the collapsed ceiling. Thankfully their insurance agent responded right away and set them up with a nice hotel and funds for food and new clothing.  Insurance will cover the home repairs and the cost to replace lost clothing and furniture.   Thank you for your continued prayers on their behalf. lb